Demo Site

5.02.2010

I would like to visit Korea
























A country that I really would like to go is Korea. Why Korea? Because is the country where my favourite martial art comes to. I mentioned in the previous post that I have been practising Taekwondo about 4 years. This martial art, and today sport, really change my life and open a new world of culture to me. In Asia the "arts" has a background very strong related to Buddhist philosophy where all that you do has a significant and the art that you choose lead you for the way of life. It's a little hard to explain ha-ha. In this way the Asian culture captivated me and I really want to go there. Korea is located in east Asia and is divided in two different countries, North Korea (officially the Democratic People's Republic of Korea) occupying the northern half of the Korean Peninsula and South Korea (officially the Republic of Korea) occupying the southern half. This two "Koreas" was one country until 1945. Its neighbour countries are China to the west and Japan to the east. I would like to go to South Korea because is the country where my martial art becomes a modern and well-known sport and is a developed nation. I wish to travel for historic places, old Buddhist temples, beautiful gardens and parks, see a exhibition taekwondo team and study their habit and way of life. I hope to know Asia and South Korea some day.


No hay comentarios: