Demo Site

4.26.2010

Transantiago

I think that the new system of public transport call Transantiago is better than the old system because the pay way allow that the bus drivers do their job more concentrate and they don't manipulate money so they don't be mugging. Before this occurred very often. The problem with this is that many people don't pay the fare and the financing is in negative situation. Maybe the routes before was more complete and covered better the different areas of Santiago. The new buses are better than the old ones but not sufficiently because their are delicate and break easy with the use and the horrible streets of our city. My experience with the new system is good because I pay the student fare and before the bus drivers sometimes maltreated me, now I pay with my student pass and the bus drivers are more kind. Thanks to change system, I pay only one time the fare and I combine the buses, the underground to arrive to the faculty for example. Since Transantiago began has improved their operation, the frequency of the routes but the buses now are very damage and many people continue does't pay. I would like to make a change to achieve that the 100% of the users pay their fare, in this way the system could improve but I don`t know how make it.

No hay comentarios: